We’ve been in October now and the theme for this month is Winning Attitude. Here we will discuss the attitudes we need to have to overcome challenges and difficulties in life.
Now let’s look at what happened here last month.
There were 13 posts published here in September. The most visited posts were:
We have five guest posts last month:
- A Simple Formula for Fulfilling Career by Scot Herrick from Cube Rules
- How Many Bosses Do You Have? by Ron Haynes from The Wisdom Journal
- Living Creatively by Aileen from Aileen Journey
- My Defense of Unfulfilling Careers by Chrissy Scivicque from Office Arrow
- Fulfilling Career: Do You Have What It Takes to Do Your Own Thing? by Jeff Fajans from Guitar Player Zen
To Scot, Ron, Aileen, Chrissy, and Jeff: thanks for sharing your thoughts!
One Year Before
Looking one year back to September 2007, the most visited posts were:
- 15 Tips to Stay Positive in Negative Situations
- 12 Essential Lessons to Maximize Your Personal Strengths
I’d like to thank these sites for featuring us in their carnivals: Think Happy Thoughts, Pinkblocks, Widow’s Quest, One Organized Life, About Holistic Healing, Effortless Abundance, Colloquium, Self-Help for Self-Mastery, Financial Learn, and Career Confidant.
Thanks for the guest post opportunity Donald!
It’s always my pleasure to publish quality content like yours.
Comments are closed.