Today is the last day of 2007. It has been a great year for Life Optimizer, thanks to all of you, the readers. It is your support and participation that allows this blog to have the growth it witnesses.
Looking at the stat, at January 1 this year there were only eight (!) subscribers (when this blog was almost four months old). But now, when I write this post, there are 3,123 subscribers. While many other blogs grow faster than this, I’m still very grateful for this unexpected result. To be honest, my goal for 2007 was only 500 subscribers by the end of the year. While 500 might look small now, by then it was an ambitious goal (I got only eight subscribers at that time!).
Today I’d like to recap all the best posts in 2007. For each month, I will give you the two or three most popular posts. Here they are:
- 5 Reasons Why Doing What You Love Can Optimize Your Life
- 5 Reasons Why Less Internet is Good for Me (and You)
- 37 Lessons to Help You Live a Life that Matters
- 4 Simple Ways to Better Use Your Time
- 50+ Free Resources for Effective Reading
- 4 Reasons Why Old Books Are Better than New Books (and Where to Start)
- What is the Key to Productivity?
- 30 Ways to Increase Your Mental Capacity
- 26 Tips to Stay Calm When Situation Goes Bad
- 30 Practical Tips to Make Yourself Indispensable to Others
- 48 Classic Books to Boost Your Learning Experience
- 8 Tips to Minimize Stress and Be Content with Your Life
I hope you enjoy what this blog has to offer in 2007, and I wish all the best for you in 2008.
Happy New Year!