Time moves fast and now we have only four months left in 2008. I don’t know about you, but for me it’s a wake-up call reminding me that 2008 will soon pass. If you have goals you want to achieve this year, it’s time to evaluate where you currently are and to use the time left as good as possible.
The theme for this month is Fulfilling Career. Here we will discuss topics such as career planning, how to find and follow our calling, and how to get the most out of our work.
Let’s look back at what happened in August.
There were 13 posts published in August nine of which were related to the monthly theme of Relationships. The most visited posts were:
- How Personal Growth Can Uncover a Toxic Relationship
- How to Manage a Long Distance Relationship
- 7 Characteristics of Good Relationships
There were four guest posts in August:
- How to Manage a Long Distance Relationship by Avani Mehta from Avani-Mehta.
- How Personal Growth Can Uncover a Toxic Relationship by JoLynn Braley from The Fit Shack
- Make New Friends and Keep the Old, One is Silver and the Other Gold by Flora Morris Brown from Color Your Life Happy
- 25 Ways to Build Stronger Friendships by Alaia Williams from One Organized Life
To Avani, JoLynn, Flora, and Alaia: thanks!
One Year Before
Looking one year back to August 2007, the most visited posts were:
- 30 Ways to Increase Your Mental Capacity
- 26 Tips to Stay Calm When Situation Goes Bad
- 30 Practical Tips to Make Yourself Indispensable to Others
In August we were honored to be included in 10 Excellent Lifehack Blogs by Blogs.com. Special thanks to Blogs.com for that!
In addition, the following sites had featured us on their carnivals: Credit Cared Lowdown, Think Happy Thoughts, Personal Power, Widows Quest, The Tall Poppy, Ecopolitan Living, Effortless Abundance, Self-Help for Self-Mastery, Colloquium, and Our Best Version. Thanks also to My Super-Charged Life and Create Business Growth for mentioning us.