Now we have been in August and our theme this month is Relationships. This theme will cover topics such as overcoming relationships problems, building friendships, and expanding your network.
I also plan some changes this month. First, I will move this site to a new host. It’s because in some occasions this site was down in recent months which would disappoint visitors. During the move, I will temporarily disable comments so that the database won’t change and no data will be lost.
Second, I plan to install a new WordPress theme. I will install it after this site has been moved to the new host. Though the new theme is mostly ready, inevitably it still requires tweaking. So don’t be surprised if some parts of it won’t be fully polished in the beginning.
All right. Let’s now look back at July and see what happened.
In total, there were 16 posts last month of which 11 were related to the monthly theme of Happiness. The most visited posts in July 2008 were:
- Being Happy: 17 Timeless Secrets of Happy People
- 50 Simple Happiness Boosters
- 10 Things to Avoid to Find Happiness in Life
There were five guest posts last month:
- 33 Keys to Unbridled Childlike Happiness by Adam Sicinski from Study Matrix Art
- 50 Simple Happiness Boosters by Anand Dhillon from Self-Help for Self-Mastery
- 4 Guidelines for Increasing Daily Happiness by Stu from Improved Lives
- Happiness of Another Dimension by Vern from AimforAwesome.com
- Your Happiness is Up to You by Flora Morris Brown from www.coloryourlifehappy.com
For Adam, Anand, Stu, Vern, and Flora: thanks!
One Year Before
Looking one year back to July 2007, the most visited posts were:
I’d like to thank these sites for featuring my post in their carnivals: Think Happy Thoughts, Credit Card Lowdown, Pinkblocks, Widow’s Quest, Personal Hack, and The Tall Polly. Also special thanks to Dumb Little Man, Lifehack, and Zen Habits for their mentions of this site.