Leo Babauta from Zen Habits has created his second blog Write To Done which focuses on writing. If you are a writer or want to improve your writing skill (like I do), it’s a great place to go.
Meanwhile, there are some articles I wrote for lifehack.org that you might enjoy:
- Achieving Your Dream: How to Take the First Step
- 20 Questions to Help You Reflect the Past Year
- Three Basic Steps to Get Your Desire with the Least Effort
- Key to Innovation: Becoming an Observer
And there some interesting links I found since the last link post; I hope you enjoy them. Here they are:
- 50 Top 10 Lists of 2007 by TIME
- Top 10 ways to un-bake your brain by Jonathan Fields
- The Complete Guide To Finding & Learning Something New Online by Ellesse Chow
- Literary Gluttony – How to Consume More Books This Year by Scott Young
- How to Avoid the 10 Worst Energy Zappers by K. Stone
- 50 Tips From My Year of Change by Peter
- Six Thinking Hats by Mind Tools
- 9 Great Ways to Invest in Yourself by Scott Young
- 11 Great Ways to Earn More Money by FMF
- 30 Easy Ways to Save Money by ispf
- The Ultimate Student Resource List by Dustin Wax
You have linked to some excellent articles and sites here. I’m honored that you have included mine. Thanks!
It’s a pleasure to read your great content, and I’m glad to share it with the readers here. Keep up the good work!
Totally agreed with Peter and thanks for linking to mine too, Donald!
Wow, Leo’s new blog seems to be in most posts 🙂
Thanks for the useful links. I enjoyed “11 Great Ways to Earn More Money by FMF” the most
You’re welcome! Reading your content is a pleasure.
I’m glad you like them. And yes, Leo’s new blog seems to be everywhere 🙂
Comments are closed.