- Getting Rid of Yesterday: How to Start Your Day Fresh
- 4 Reasons Why Curiosity is Important and How to Develop It
- Avoiding Mediocrity: Do You Dare to Be Different?
- 9 Ways To Achieve Success in Life by Adebola
- Top 23 Motivation Tips, Tricks and Tactics from the Blogosphere by Mike Ambrose
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Personality by Z Hereford
- 7 Tricks You Need to Fight Procrastination by Samir Bharadwaj
And finally, here are some interesting and useful articles I found around the Internet:
- Organization 101: A Visual Guide to How I Manage the Information in My Life by Trent Hamm
Trent is one of the most productive persons I know. In this article, he describes the system he uses along with the pictures.
- How to Make the Most Out of Luck in Your Career and Life by J.D. Roth
Dealing with luck is perhaps one of the most important things to learn. This article gives you sound strategies to do that.
- 6 Rules to Work Less and Get More Accomplished by Scott Young
This article outlines six rules you can use to increase your productivity such as the 80/20 rule, Parkinson’s law, and energy management.
- 8 Little-Known Ways to Think More Effectively by Ririan
There are eight tricks here to improve your thinking such as doing two things at once, becoming an expert, and playing.
- 10 Ways To Get More Done In Less Time by Ahmed Bilal
This article gives you some practical tips on how to work better. Two of my favorite tips: use downtime for networking and set aside time for intensive work.
- 10 Top Websites for Brain Training by Nigel S
Do you want to train your brain? The ten websites here give you the games, riddles, and resources to do so.
- 10 Reasons You Aren’t Achieving Success by Dustin Wax
If you want to succeed, this article could serve as a checklist to avoid potential pitfalls along the way.
- How to Educate Yourself Online by John Wesley
There are a lot of opportunities to learn from the Internet. This article outlines the “best practice” you should use.
- Quitting the Day Job: Finding the Guts to Pursue Your Dreams by J.D. Roth
Do you ever think about quitting your day job? This article gives you some details on how to prepare for it.