Here are several links which I find interesting recently:
- Gleb Reys shared his top 10 personal development ideas. Among them are read books regularly, wake up earlier, and ask positive questions.
- Procrastination Central provides great resources about procrastination. It includes definition, quotations, links and advice among others.
- Steve Aitchison gave a good way to “reprogram” your subconscious by using a computer and a headset.
- Matt Cutts created a personal howto directory to document his findings on doing various things. This is a nice trick for personal knowledge management.
- Peep Laja pointed me to Dreaminder. It allows you to write your dreams and then be automatically reminded in the future.
Great list! Funny as I had just read one of them!
What do you think is the most important personal development list?
Comments are closed.