Meanwhile, there are some articles I wrote for lifehack.org that you might enjoy:
- Achieving Your Dream: How to Take the First Step
- 20 Questions to Help You Reflect the Past Year
- Three Basic Steps to Get Your Desire with the Least Effort
- Key to Innovation: Becoming an Observer
And there some interesting links I found since the last link post; I hope you enjoy them. Here they are:
- 50 Top 10 Lists of 2007 by TIME
- Top 10 ways to un-bake your brain by Jonathan Fields
- The Complete Guide To Finding & Learning Something New Online by Ellesse Chow
- Literary Gluttony – How to Consume More Books This Year by Scott Young
- How to Avoid the 10 Worst Energy Zappers by K. Stone
- 50 Tips From My Year of Change by Peter
- Six Thinking Hats by Mind Tools
- 9 Great Ways to Invest in Yourself by Scott Young
- 11 Great Ways to Earn More Money by FMF
- 30 Easy Ways to Save Money by ispf
- The Ultimate Student Resource List by Dustin Wax
Jump-Start Your Day with a Dose of Motivation
Motivation Booster is a collection of my best motivational writings in one convenient package. These are writings that have encouraged thousands of readers over the years. The writings have been updated for better flow and clarity.
The normal price of the package is $8, but for a limited-time it has a special launch price of $5.
The package contains the book in three formats: PDF, epub (for the iPhone/iPad), and mobi (for the Kindle).
Click here to get the package ($5 for all three formats)