Dan Schawbel recently interviewed me on the topic of productivity. In the interview, he gave me some good questions that I think touch the core of the topic. Here they are:
- What are some of the best ways to have a productive day?
- What are a few of your routines everyday that make you more productive and give you life balance?
- What is the best way to save your time? What are the obstacles to saving time on projects?
- Can you name some of the productivity tools you recommend and why they are important?
- How has technology made workers more productive yet less productive at the same time? More distractions but new tools to manage your time.
You might find the answers useful, so here is the complete interview.
I’d also like to know your take on the questions, so please share your thoughts in the comments.
Photo by orvalrochefort