There are so many interesting links I found since the last link post that my initial list for this post had no less than 24 links! But 24 articles is a bit too many for effective reading, so I trimmed it down to 10. Without further ado, here they are:
- Microtasks by Steve Pavlina
How should you handle a big task? By breaking it down into microtasks and outlining them from beginning to the end.
- Career Advice by Scott Adams
This article is relatively short but it gives you sound career advice. The bottom line: You make yourself rare by combining two or more “pretty goods” things you have until no one else has your mix.
- Success recipes most people know, but too few follow by Adrian Savage
Most people know that we need to live a life that matters above anything else, but not too many people actually do it. This article reminds you of these basics. Read more on this topic in 37 Lessons to Live a Life that Matters.
- Making Passive Income by Collis Ta’eed
Passive income is a hot topic nowadays. Who doesn’t want an automatic income stream which doesn’t require your active effort to maintain? This e-book gives you detail tips and explanation on some passive income strategies.
- A Simple Guide to Setting and Achieving Your Life Goals by Leo Babauta
Knowing how to achieve your life goals is an essential skill to have. This article gives you some simple steps on how to do it. In essence, you should choose only one 1 year goal, and then break it down to medium-term (3-6 months) and short-term (1-2 weeks) goal.
- Things You Really Need to Learn by Stephen Downes
There are some very important things to learn which – unfortunately – are not well covered in school. This article covers them deeply and gives you some practical tips on how to learn them.
- How to Actually Execute Your To-Do List: or, Why Writing It Down Doesn’t Actually Get It Done by Leo Babauta
Have you ever had some items in your to-do list which just sit there without getting done? This article explains why that happens and how to overcome it.
- Nine Brain Quirks You Didn’t Realize You Had by Scott H Young
Knowing your brain better helps you become a better thinker. This article gives you nine unique characteristics of the brain you might not now.
- Online Productivity God: 400+ Resources To Make You Smarter, Faster & a Demon in the Sack by Peter Cashmore
This is a comprehensive list of online resources to boost your productivity. Calendar, contact management, and communication resources are all there, among others. Be careful though; exploring these 400+ resources may leave you with nothing done at the end of the day.
- Trimming The Fat: Forty Ways To Reduce Your Monthly Required Spending by Trent Hamm
Reducing expenses is an eternal issue in personal finance. This article gives you 40 tips on how to do that by covering areas such as automobile, entertainment, and energy.