- 106 Ways to Improve Your Connector Skills by Andy Kaufman
Andy shared his thoughts and experiences on some of the tips in 106 Tips to Become a Master Connector. This article makes the tips felt more alive.
- Seven Tricks to Remembering Names by Kate Lorenz
Remembering names is always a problem. This article (found via Andy’s post above) gives some practical tips to help you solve this problem.
- The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race by Jared Diamond
Jared Diamond has always been my favorite writer through his books Guns, Germs and Steel and Collapse. In this essay, he explained what he thinks is the worst mistake ever made by the human race. It’s an insightful read that teaches us to think out-of-the-box.
- Interview: Biggest Time Waster by Mark Shead
In this interview Mark asked no less than 26 productivity bloggers this question: What is the single biggest way people waste time without even realizing it? It’s very insightful to see the answer to this important question from different point of views.
- Twenty Unique Ways to Use the 80/20 Rule Today by Scott H Young
Pareto principle is essential for productivity. This article gives you 20 ways to apply Pareto principle in areas such as reading, e-mail, and food.
- 12 Cheap Ways To Keep Fit And Stay Healthy by Silicon Valley Blogger
No matter what you do, you need a fit and healthy body to achieve maximum performance. This article gives you 12 practical (and cheap) tips to apply.
- Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity by Leo
This article contains 52 tips which practically cover anything you need to live a great life. It might take years to apply all of them, but at least we can start by knowing what they are.
- Time is All We Have: 3 Ways to Increase Return on Investment by John Wesley
Time is precious, so you should invest it in the best possible way to maximize return on investment. This article gives you three practical ways to do so: look for multiple positives, avoid multiple negatives, and utilize the power of compounding.