I’ve joined Problogger Group Writing Project with my post How to Become a Maven (Mr. Know Everything). As you can see from the project’s web site, the total number of entries is 343 ! I’ve scrolled through them to find any posts related to personal productivity, and here are what I find:
- How to Make Time for the Important
- How To Turn The Greatest Idea Ever Into Reality
- How To Become a Mind Control Expert
- How to Make the Most of Your Time Online
- Prioritization and Procrastination
You can go and check them out to get some tips on life optimization.
Well, it’s great to see so many good blogs out there that I never know before. Even more exciting is the fact that I can get more insight about how the blogosphere works. It’s cool !