If you want to become a better learner (which I think is important for everyone), I have news for you: my blogging friend Scott H Young just released Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course. It’s an expansion of his popular e-book Learn More, Study Less which has sold thousands of copies.
I enjoy the original e-book (here is my review) and that’s why I was glad to know that Scott created an expansion of it. In addition to the e-book (228 pages), the course contains:
- 12 video modules (with a total run time of about six hours) that cover specific topics in the e-book. Some of the topics are:
- Create a Killer Productivity System
- Understand More with Metaphors
- Remember Better with Visceralization
- Speed and Active Reading
- Holistic Self-Education
- How to Set Goals You’ll Actually Achieve
- Case studies of six people who have successfully applied techniques in the e-book.
- Worksheets to help you apply the techniques.
- Expert audio interviews with three successful learners such as someone who has mastered seven languages.
There is a lot of content in the course. Besides talking about learning techniques, it also covers other things (such as creating a productivity system) that help you become a better learner. Some parts of the videos talk about learning in a school setting, but all the principles and techniques are applicable to learning in general.
All in all, I think it’s a good course to help you become a better learner. I definitely enjoy it. You can find more information about it here.
I also really enjoyed this. I think many people out there struggle with productivity, especially when trying to learn something.
Yes, productivity is essential if you want to become a good learner.
Comments are closed.