May has passed, and now we come to June. As you may know, last month was the first month here where I set monthly theme and the theme was mind. In my opinion, the theme went well. Having a monthly theme gave me more focus on writing and improving my life. I became more observant of whatever things related to mind I came across, and it was easier for me to find topics to write.
In total, there were 8 articles related to mind last month. Here they are:
- Mind Development: Why It’s Important and What to Develop
- Top 10 Interesting Facts About the Brain
- Review: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
- How to Create Ideas: 11 Proven Lessons from Idea Generators
- Warning: 9 Dangerous Mind Development Killers You Should Avoid
- Murray Gell-Man’s Top Lessons on Developing Creative Thinking Skills
- Mind Exercise: 8 Can’t-Miss Ways to Train Your Mind
- Video: The Miracle of the Brain
And now, for the month of June, the theme is productivity. Here I will look for ways to increase our productivity in whatever we do. It will cover topics such as:
- The mindset we need to be productive
- The pitfalls of productivity
- Techniques and tools to boost productivity
Of course, I will also write general articles so that those of you who are not interested in the theme can still get value out of this site.