- The Top 50 Productivity Blogs (most of which you haven’t heard about)
Leo from Zen Habits put together a list of top 50 productivity blogs. I’m glad to see that there are so many good resources on productivity. It’s a great honor that this blog is also included in the list. Thanks, Leo!
- Zen To Done (ZTD): The Ultimate Simple Productivity System
Another great article from Zen Habits. Many people use the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology, but It’s not without its flaws. This article outlines an alternative system called Zen To Done (ZTD) which deals with some weaknesses in GTD.
- How can I Make my Offline Life Easier?
This article contains a lot of practical tips (30, to be exact) to make your “real” life easier. From “re-key your locks” to “park far away from entrances”, there must be something in it for you.
- How to break bad behaviors
Bad behaviours are something we all need to overcome. This discussion in Metafilter gives us some good ideas on how to deal with them.
- 7 Little Known Ways To Drastically Improve Your Learning
Learning ability is a must in this fast-changing world. This article gives you seven creative ways to improve your learning such as “visualize it” and “metaphor it”.