It’s been almost two weeks since my last post in this blog. The reason why this blog hasn’t been updated for so long is not because I had nothing to write, but because I moved it to a new hosting. I tried to “freeze” the content of the blog so that I could easily move it to the new hosting.
Actually, I expected that the whole process would be completed in a few days. I didn’t know that it takes almost two weeks ! Sorry for that.
However, this blog is now up in the new hosting. The whole moving process is over. Just there is still problem on viewing this blog in Internet Explorer. I don’t know, somehow the right panel doesn’t appear as it should be. Everything is ok in Firefox, but in IE … I hope I can fix this problem soon.