Read a Book in 15 Minutes
Try it for free. Use the special code Lifeoptimizer for a 30% discount.
Passive income is our key to financial freedom. The more passive income we generate, the less dependent we are on our job. At one point, when our passive income exceeds our expenses, we can stop working anytime we want and still live the lifestyle we desire. That is financial freedom.
But passive income takes time to build. You can’t expect to start working on it now and be financially freedom next year unless you are very lucky. So the best time to start is now. The earlier you start working to build your passive income, the sooner you will reap the results.
That’s why I put together this list of free passive income resources. There are a lot free passive income resources out there, but I put only the useful ones here. I hope this list can be a starting point and a companion in your journey toward financial freedom. The list starts with the definitions followed by the e-books, articles, and audio resources.
Articles – General
- Automate Your Income to Simplify Your Life
- Two Simple But Powerful Rules to Achieve Financial Freedom
- The Simple Dollar on Passive Income
- Five Ways to Create Passive Income With Little or No Money
- Passive Income Strategies
- How Should I Create Passive Income?
- Building, Diversifying, and Shifting Your Income Streams
Articles – Internet Marketing
- 5 Ways To Make Passive Income On Your Website
- How to Make Money From Your Blog
- Building an Online Empire: 16 Types of Websites You Can Create for Profit
- Top 10 Internet Home Business Ideas You Can Start and Run in Your Underwear
Articles – Miscellanous
- Building a Foundation: Ten Things To Do First If You’re Looking At Starting Your Own Business
- Real Estate :: The Ultimate Passive Income
Bonus – Recommended Books
While collecting these resources, I noticed that there are several books which are often mentioned regarding passive income. These books are not free, but I add them here in case you want to learn more about the subject. I have read all of them except the last one. Here they are: