Last December, Andrew Rondeau from Great Management interviewed me for Great Successful People audio program. While I do not consider myself a great successful people (especially compared to the other interviewees), I feel honored to be included.
Recently, the product has been launched. There are 16 people who were interviewed for this program. The program, which has over 10 hours of audio, aims to discover the secrets, formulas and processes behind these people.
Here are the the interviewees, I’m sure you know at least some of them:
- Steve Denning (world’s top ten admired knowledge leader and author of The Secret Language of Leadership)
- Cameron Johnson (most successful teenage entrepreneur in the world)
- Rebecca Thorman (Executive Director of MAGNET and owner of the popular blog www.modite.com)
- John Kotter (world’s foremost authority on leadership and change)
- Penelope Trunk (owner and author of the successful blog and book Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success)
- Robert Ashton (author of numerous best selling personal development books including The Life Plan)
- Scot Herrick (owner of management and career blog, www.cuberules.com)
- Leon Ho (owner of www.lifehack.org – fastest growing personal development blog)
- Peter Nicholas (UK’s leading acting and confidence coach)
- G.L. Hoffman (CEO and Chairman of JobDig, an employment media company)
- Christine Comaford-Lynch (CEO of Mighty Ventures and author of Rules for Renegades)
- Allan Leighton (UK’s top businessman, Chairman of Royal Mail and author of On Leadership)
- Jacob Share (ex Amazon employee and owner of the vastly popular blog www.jobmob.co.il)
- Phil Gerbyshak (“the Relationship Geek” and the author of the book 10 Ways to Make It Great!)
- Ben Casnocha (author of the bestselling business book My Start – Up Life)
- Donald Latumahina (creator and owner of the popular website, www.lifeoptimizer.org)
There must be something we can learn from each of them (I hope I contribute something too :) ).You can find more information about the program on the program page.
This post contains affiliate links.