Recently I wrote two articles over at lifehack.org which you might find useful:
Meanwhile, here are some interesting links I found since the last link post:
- Live Simple: Radical tactics to reduce the complexity, costs, and clutter of your life by John December (found via Get Rich Slowly)
This ebook gives you a lot of tips to simplify your life. It covers various aspects of your life such as home, stuff, routine, and dream.
- Haiku Productivity: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential by Leo Babauta
You will be more productive if you do only the essential tasks and eliminate the rest. The one rule to implement: put limits on everything you do.
- How to Write Remarkably Creative Content by Brian Clark
Though this article is mainly about writing, the principles of creativity in it are applicable to other fields as well. My favorite quote: “The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things.”
- How to Write Faster, Better, and Easier by K. Stone
This article describes some essential steps in writing such as dream time, idea time, planning, and research time.
- Beyond Wikipedia: 20 References You Can’t Do Without by Gideon Addington
There are some lesser known references which could add value to your learning process such as Scholarpedia and GeoHive.
- Education Goes Online: 25 Free Online Education Resources by Andrew Min
If you want to learn subjects online, these resources are enough to keep you busy for years.
- Getting to Now: How to Beat the Procrastination Habit by J.D. Roth
Procrastination is a very common problem and this article gives you some practical tips to beat it. One of my favorites: Use a timer to bring you back to reality.
- 35+ Spectacular and Practical Time Saving Tips by K. Stone
There are a lot of opportunities to save time in our daily life. This article gives you some tips to save time on cooking, shopping, and work, among others.
- 24 Signs That You Could be in Financial Trouble by Jeremy
Are you financially healthy? This article serves as a checklist to discover potential problems in your financial health.
- 50 Tricks to Study Better, Faster and with Less Stress by Scott H. Young
This is a comprehensive collection of learning tips. It may take years to master them.