Last week I asked your help to give your recommendations on best books for personal growth. Thanks to your contributions, there are now 15 books on my list. Many of them are absolutely new to me. It’s always exciting to learn about new resources I wasn’t aware of before.
I’m sure the recommended books can also be useful to all readers, so here I’d like to give you the complete list. Here they are:
- From Kate Davis: Help Yourself Get Everything Done ; Do It Tomorrow
- From Rexpop: Your Memory ; The Memory Book
- From Lawrence Cheok: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- From Corinne Edwards: The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent ; Spiritual Divorce
- From Martin Hughes: Tricks of the Mind by Derren Brown (I can’t find the book on Amazon)
- From Dave: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- From Luciano Passuello: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
- From Miguel: Maximum Achievement
- From Andrew Rondeau: Now, Discover Your Strengths ; The Dream Manager
- From Kirsten Harrell: The Joy of Living ; The Heart of the Soul
I don’t think I can read all these books by the end of this year (since there are so many of them), but I will definitely check them out. Thanks for your participation!