One way to make this year great is building new habits, and HabitMaster is an iOS app I develop that can help you do that.
HabitMaster helps you build daily, weekly, and monthly habits. For each habit, your goal is to not break the streak. Keep the streak, and you are keeping the habit.
By grouping your habits into three groups (daily, weekly, and monthly), I believe it becomes more intuitive for you to build new habits. You only need to think about what would make your day, week, and month great, and put them into the respective lists. Here are some examples:
- “It would be great if I write every day.” So, put “Write” as a daily habit. You can set Saturday and Sunday as “okay to skip” if you don’t want to write on the weekends.
- “It would be great if I work out three times a week.” So, put “Work out 3x” as a weekly habit.
- “It would be great if I read a book a month.” So, put “Read a book” as a monthly habit.
In essence, you just need to make three checklists:
- What would make your day great,
- What would make your week great, and
- What would make your month great.
Then, all you need to do is checking off all the items in each list, and you will automatically have a great day, week, and month. It’s that simple! Your habits will become the foundation for living your life to the fullest.
Many people have found the app useful, and I’m sure you will too.